ICP 2024 - SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS.
ICP 2024 - SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS.
BECOME A JIU-JITSU PROFESSIONAL
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and grow your school!
Exclusive Access to the Series
'Beyond the Mat - The Vision Of Carlos Gracie Jr.'
New Course: GB Safety
Safety First, Always.
Access the ICP 2024 Guide to Learn More.
Big News: ICP Library
- ICP Legacy Courses.
- Exclusive Interviews.
- Additional Videos with Master Carlos Gracie Jr.
- E-Books from previous editions
- Recording of Live Meetings, and much more.
*These contents are not mandatory but rather an opportunity for you to learn from other members of our team and review other ICP courses as and when you wish.
What's included in the ICP 2024?
10 Courses Divided into 3 Stages
Video Series with Master Carlos Gracie Jr.
ICP 2024 Certificate
ICP Instructors Workshop Facilitation Guide
GB Instructor Toolbox
- GBK Program
- GB1 Program by Master Carlos Gracie Jr.
- GB2 Program by Victor Estima
- GB3 Program by Roberto Alencar
- GBF Program
Video Series with GB Leaders
ICP 2023 - STAGE 1
ICP 2023 - STAGE 2
ICP 2023 - STAGE 3
BACKGROUND CHECK & CPR
IN-PERSON PRACTICAL TRAINING
ICP 2024 + GB FOUNDATIONS
If you didn't complete any of the last three editions of the ICP (2021-2022-2023) and didn't complete the GB Foundations program, you should enroll in the full version of the ICP 2024 and complete the GB Foundations.
The GB Foundations is the prerequisite to the ICP and is being included at a 50% discount!
If you have already completed the GB Foundations program, or is an ICP 2019 certified instructor and have not taken any of the last three editions of the ICP (2021-2022-2023), you should enroll in the full version.
ICP LEGACY 2024
You can enroll in the ICP Legacy 2024 version if you are a certified instructor from ICP 2021, ICP 2022, or ICP 2023.
ICP Legacy: Streamlined recertification for experienced instructors. Expedite the attainment of your annual certificate. This new model allows these instructors to go through a more efficient process to obtain their annual certificate.
Learn more by clicking here.
Our Certified Instructors love our program
Hear what they have to say about the ICP...
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the ICP?
With over 5,000 participants from all over the world since it was launched in 2011, the ICP has placed a great contribution on keeping all GB team members united as one team, defending one shield, in pursuit of one goal: to teach Jiu-Jitsu for Everyone.
The ICP is always evolving with improvements made to the GB Method and innovations to the learning experience. With e-learning technologies making the program accessible by everyone, anywhere.
2. Are there any prerequisites for enrolling in ICP 2024?
3. Who needs to complete a background check?
4. Why is Gracie Barra requiring a background check for all instructors completing the ICP now?
5. How do I request my background check?
Inside the ICP Course is a link to direct you to an online background check application.
6. What is the cost for the background check:
For residents of Canada or instructors registering under a GB School in Canada the fee for the background check is $25 CDN and it is paid directly to Sterling Talent Solutions. Sterling Talent Solutions is responsible for running the tests and informing Gracie Barra about the results
For residents outside the United States and Canada or instructors registering under a GB School outside the United States and Canada, you can submit your local Background check results.
Background check process may take up to 5 business days.
7. What are the disqualifications based on the background check?
For purposes of this policy; Guilty shall mean that a person was found guilty following a trial, entered a guilty plea, entered a no contest plea accompanied by a court finding of guilt (regardless of adjudication), or received court directed programs in lieu of conviction.
8. When will registration for the ICP 2023 begin?
9. What are the exclusive bonus material for the Pre-Registration period?
10. When will the ICP courses begin?
- The GB Method
- GB Essentials
- The GB Experience
Stage 2: GB Educational Tools - 11/13/2023
- GBK Program
- GB1 Program
- GB2/3 Programs
Stage 3: GB Leadership Style - 12/11/2023
- Group Engineers
- GB Inclusion
11. How much time do I have to complete the ICP?
12. Who is eligible to take the ICP 2024 Legacy?
13. How long is my ICP certificate valid for?
After 1 year, you will lose access to the courses contents and Instructor Toolbox. As you will need to re-enroll in the update ICP for the current year. This is so you can stay up to date with recent changes as we continue to evolve.
14. What are the requirements to complete the ICP?
- Understand all course material offered
- Be an active member of a Gracie Barra school.
- Pass all quizzes with a grade of 80% or higher.
- Complete First Aid / CPR Training (the certificate must be updated and valid).
- Successfully pass background check*
- Complete Practical Activity Report (non-black belts only)**
- Have your belt rank verified. Your Professor must verify your belt rank for us to approve your ICP certification. At the end of the course you will receive a reminder about this step.
*Required for all instructors completing the ICP starting in 2021.